Saturday, November 3, 2007

Elder Bowler's Address & 1st letter home!

Brian's MTC address is:
Elder Brian Kaleb Bowler
MTC Mailbox #131
WA-KENN 1119
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Brian's MTC departure date is November 19th. Here is his 1st letter home:
Dear Family,
My first day in the MTC was crazy! It was also extremely amazing. My mission companion's name is Elder Gittings and he is such a great elder. I think that the MTC will be much better tomorrow though. I'll really enjoy my time here. There are four, including myself, elders that are going to Kennewick Washington Mission. Thre is no place on earth I'd rather be right now. Everyone here is really nice. The Lord knew what he was doing to help me know that a mission was for me. So, my first day here and I was made a senior companion for the week. I really feel at home with the other missionaries. We've already had lots of fun and mom you're gonna think we're all nuts. We all like the window open at night and a cold room to sleep in. Nobdy needs to worry about me, I won't be coming home any time soon. The spirit is really strong here. I can't believe it. I love y'all and don't have too much fun without me.
Your Missionary, Elder Brian Bowler

1 comment:

Letti said...

Brian it sounds like you are in a great group. It's nice to see your letters on the blog. I don't know if you will be able to read this but I am so proud of you. Thanks Aunt Jill for posting his letters.