Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yes, Chad has a new girlfrend

I just thought I would share with you that Chad has a new girlfriend. Oh, yes he has had some girlfriends throughout the year, but this one is different. I see a new spring in his step and a new determination in his eye. Her name is Charlie (yes, that is her given name). She is an old friend of his. They met about 10 - 12 years ago in the acting group that Chad participated in as a kid. They have always been friends, but haven't really seen each other in a few years. Well, fate has brought them back together in this play (see last post). I remember Charlie as a cute, outgoing girl, but she sure has grown up into a beautiful young lady. They are very compatible and the best news is . . . her parents really like Chad!!!!! Yeah!!!! I don't have any pictures of them together yet, but here is a picture of her from the play website.



She actually attends a BYU ward where my brother, Mark, is in the Bishopric. She has the voice of an angel and performs a lot in plays and musical things. Even if she isn't "the one", I thank you all for all your prayers on his behalf. It is just so nice to see Chad happy again.

No comments: